Thousands of people start new businesses every day in America. And many of those new businesses fail within the first two years.
Sometimes, learning How to Build a Fail-Proof Business is hard. That’s why it’s better to go with a proven system instead of reinventing the wheel.
Join Patrick Phillips, Founder and CEO of American Business Systems and Eric Ogea, Director of R&D, as they cover:
– Why many people try to “reinvent the wheel”
– Why Product Differentiation is vital to success
– How to make sure you succeed in any business
– Why a “marketing funnel” is crucial to success
– How consistent follow-up with prospective clients can guarantee growth in any business
– Why continuing education is important in any industry
– What are good reasons for starting a new business (is money one of them?)
– How to make sure you eliminate the competition in your market
– How restricted territories can restrict your growth and cause you to fail
– Why ongoing support is vital to success in every business
– and much more
Mr. Phillips has recently been inspired by How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big from humorist Scott Adams.